Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Wong
Dr. Paul Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center and Panorama City Medical Center. Dr. Wong has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul Wong has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Dr. Paul Wong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Panorama City Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions13652 Cantara St, Panorama City, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Wong in this video.
Dr. Paul Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.