Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul J Wotowic
Dr. Paul J Wotowic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Ramon, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Wotowic is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wotowic has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul J Wotowic has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Paul J Wotowic has the following 8 expertise
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Paul J Wotowic has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul J Wotowic is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
After working in the medical field for many years I find Dr Wotowic's one of the most gentle, compassionate and experienced physicians I've had the pleasure to meet. He came highly recommended for the facelift and blepharoplasty I was contemplating. He made sure I didn't rush my decision and that I took all the time I needed to make the right decision for me. His main concern was that I look natural and I was happy. He didn't want my mouth and skin to be overly stretched. Dr Wotowic's did my surgery and took so much time with me. He said I was his main concern and he'd take many hours to get results that we'd both be happy with. He was absolutely correct. My surgery was quite lengthy but I already see results I am so happy with. His post op care is wonderful! He was gentle and made me forget I still hurt. He was so excited to show me the results! It's so natural! I can't believe I could look like this again. I have seen others with scarring under their chin and nerve numbness on the side of their face, months after surgery. I have neither! This was a difficult surgery but Dr Wotowik is the greatest. From start to finish I give him an A +
It is true as others are saying, Dr Wotowic does beautiful breast reconstruction work. His staff is outstanding, but his bedside manner and communication skills leave a lot to be desired. It seems as though he no sooner gets in the exam room and he is ready to leave--answering questions with brief answers as he is walking out the door. His ego can get in the way if you question his methods or your results... I don't think my opinion was valued as much as his own. His work is beautiful, I just feel like it was more his choice than mine.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wotowic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Paul J Wotowic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaul J Wotowic Md Pc, 5201 Norris Canyon Rd Ste 330, San Ramon, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul J Wotowic in this video.
Dr. Paul J Wotowic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.