Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul F Wubbena Jr
Dr. Paul F Wubbena Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Wubbena is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and UF Health Jacksonville. Dr. Wubbena has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul F Wubbena Jr has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Paul F Wubbena Jr has the following 13 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Paul F Wubbena Jr has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul F Wubbena Jr is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wubbena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPaul F Wubbena Jr Md, 11267 Harbour Woods Rd S, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul F Wubbena Jr in this video.
Dr. Paul F Wubbena Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.