Dr. Paul X Wang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul X Wang?

Gives you immediate appointment when needed. Attentive. No waiting. Staff is very nice and so is he.

Mr.

I went to Dr. Wang because he is affiliated with Prospect Heights rehab, however the office visit were a total waste of time since he never truly examined me, I have advanced Neuropathy so I am always in pain and when I asked him if I should see a pain specialist he balked, I went anyway. His nurse, Dorothy has been totally uncooperative with me and with the NJ Division of Vocational rehabilitation of which I procured free hearing aids (I have been diagnosed with acute hearing loss) and I have been trying to get new ones however, for some reason I need to work part time so they and they required a release from my doctor at the time is was Paul X. Wang, unfortunately his nurse Dorothy refused to send said fax to DVR, even after numerous requests from a counseler!

Excellent

This doctor cares about patients. He is a very good doctor.

excellent

excellent

My mother and I have been seeing Dr. Wang for about 6 or 7 years. He's very attentive, listens to the patient, and has an overall great bedside manner. His receptionist, Dorothy, is also very nice and attentive.

Dr. Paul X Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.