Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul Yeaton has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul Yeaton has the following 26 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive System Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Liver Diseases
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Liver Cancer
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Paul Yeaton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Yeaton spent a lot of time explaining what was happening with my health after business hours. He was caring and compassionate and called to check on me after my visit.
THIS DOCTOR ,IF YOU WOULD CALL HIM THAT , IS IN MY ESTIMATION THE REASON SOME DR ARE CALLED QUACKS. HE HAS THRU HIS GUESS WORK RUNIED THE LIVES OF EVERYONE IN THIS FAMILY. HIS MISS DIAGNOSIS HAS SHORTENED THE LIFE SPAN OF MY WIFE AND PUT HER ON 4 TO 5 HUNDRED A MONTH ON MEDICATIONS. HIS BUTCHER WORK HAS MADE IT IMPOSSIABLE TO HAV A DECENT DAY. DUE TO HIS SCREW UPS AND GUESS WORK , HE HAS MADE IT IMPOSSIABLE FOR MY WIFE TO GET HELP EVEN AT THE MAYO CLINIC , IN MINN. SO IF YOU FEEL LUCKY GO SEE HIM BUT DON'T COUNT ON GETTING ANYTHING DONE RIGHT.
This supposed doctor should be held accountable for the lives he has messed up. But as usual he just keeps on doing it with no thought to the suffering he is causing. Keep in mind that the difference between a doctor and a mechanic is that a mechanic can't burry his mistakes. I wonder how many graves yeaton has helped dig.
Dr. Paul Yeaton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsCarilion Clinic, 3 Riverside Cir, Roanoke, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Yeaton in this video.
Dr. Paul Yeaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.