Have you seen Dr. Paul V Ziesmer?

Thanks

Dr. Ziesmer saw my four year old son after he fell off the side of a slide and sustained a distal radial fracture. I expect four year olds to fall but a four year old does not know what to expect and he doesn't want shots. Dr. Ziesmer worked with my four year old's concerns firmly in mind and my four year old left with a renewed confidence that a visit to the doctor isn't always a scary thing. Thanks Dr. for caring enough to work with my four year old and turn a negative experience into a positive experience !

Missed Ruptured Appendix

Dr. Ziesmer saw my 8 yr old son in Urgent Care and missed a ruptured appendix. Luckily, my son was seen the next morning by another doctor who sent him straight to the ER. Dr. Ziesmer is capable, but should have played it safe and sent us to the ER for further testing. Could have been disastrous.

Dr. Paul V Ziesmer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.

Dr. Paul V Ziesmer Is this you?