Dr. Paul Zislis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Zislis?

Very Good Dr.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

He does his homework. Good at prescribing and changing medication that help more. Pays attention and sweet. He moved to South Florida to be with grandchildren. So we lost him in Tallahassee.

Best Psychiatrist in Tallahassee

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Zislis for over 6 years, and all I can say is that he is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. I have struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life and went through several other psychiatrists in the area. None are as compassionate, as caring, or as kind as Dr. Zislis. He actually LISTENS to me instead of just giving me pills that keep me spaced out and make me feel not like myself.

Posted on March 13th, 2011

I just wanted to say that Dr. Zislis is one of the most caring, soft spoken doctors I have been to. He is always trying to find additional help especially while I was without health insurance. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a psychiatrist.

Posted on July 6th, 2010

I became a patient in 2004 after a family member's hospitalization and another one's death (unrelated) pushed me into depression. Dr. Zislis offered kind and professional assistance, while allowing me to be a full partner in my own care. I am a nurse and I knew that I needed help. Dr. Zislis respected my professional knowledge, but also knew my personal limitations. He helped me work through a difficult period time in my life and then let me move on with confidence. Thank you

A Very Good Tallahassee Psychiatrist

Posted on June 25th, 2010

My first encounter with Dr. Zislis was at BHC inpatient unit in 2008. He exuded caring and calm. Later, after hearing good things about him from a coworker, I decided to call his office. I was accepted as a patient and have been pleased that he listens well and is encouraging rather than controlling; offers possibilities rather than dictates; and seems more of an assistant in this struggle with mental illness rather than a commander. I am glad to have become his patient in Tallahassee.

Posted on April 14th, 2009

Spends time with the patient, unlike most other psychiatrists

Posted on October 10th, 2017