Dr. Paula K Dekeyser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula K Dekeyser?

Dr DeKeyser is one of the best doctors I have been to. She is caring, patient and knowledgeable. The staff situation has improved immensely since she changed offices. I feel incredibly lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor.

First Visit

Seen Dr. Dekeyser for the first time and was very pleasantly surprised. The wait was short, she seemed really interested in my health and did not treat me as if I was an inconvenience like doctors in the past. The staff seemed ok, not real pleasant and it was just the start of the day. What would they be like at 4:00 pm.

Excellent Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Dekeyser for approx 5 years. I am very please with the doctor but the down fall is I dont like the support staff. The nurses are fine but the front office as far as I am concerned, are not very pleasant to deal with. Again as far as the doctor, I dont think your going to find much better.