More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paula S Drummond has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
When we first moved here about 5 years ago I had a Pediatrician who I was very disappointed with. She would barely give you the time of day and when I took my children to her she barely looked at them. This is not the case with Dr. Drummond, and I'm so fortunate to have found her. I have 4 children, boy 15, girl 14, girl 12 and boy 10. Dr. Drummond has a genuine concern for all of my children, and always takes the time to answer any questions I might have. I am also very pleased that she actually examines your kids in yearly exams. This is important to me because I have teens. She will examine them head to toe, and explain everything she is doing.
Dr Drummond is a true example of a doctors that truly cares about her patients. She goes the extra mile for each patient. Her knowledge, in depth examinations and bedside manner are all remarkable. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, caring and dedicated physician for their children.
Dr. Drummond is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Paula S Drummond accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEastern Shore Childrens Clinic, 150 S Ingleside St Ste 7, Fairhope, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paula S Drummond in this video.
Dr. Paula S Drummond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairhope, AL.