Dr. Paula M Farner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paula M Farner?

Do not let her touch your baby! Zero stars!!

This doctor was the on call pediatrician when my daughter was born! Not only was she extremely unprofessional, she was extremely rough and jerked my newborn around hours after being born! She pushed formula on be and told me if I cared about my kid I would feed her formula that my milk was not enough! She tossed formula at me and noted in the system I was refusing recommend treatment for my child because I wouldn't feed her formula! ( my daughter had jundace) to top off our bad experience she sent us home with my daughters bilirubin levels being dangerously high! She was admited by her pediatrician that we chose into another hospital where she received the care she needed and got better within 24 hours with just mamas milk! I would never let her care for my child again!

Very insensitive and unprofessional!

Dr. Farner was the attending pediatrician for my newborn son. She spent very little time talking with us and kept us uninformed. We had to routinely had to ask hospital staff what the status of our baby was (preemie by 4 weeks) and when the doctor would be in to see us. When she came in to see us this morning, she was very insensitive towards my wife and actually said that we were going to "kill" the baby if we weren't able to produce more breast milk. Funny, everyone else on staff says my wife is producing more than enough milk for the baby and is doing an excellent job. I don't doubt the doctors capabilities or medical expertise but her "bedside manner" is horrendous. I would avoid her at all costs. Cold and indifferent to a new mother.

Dr. Paula M Farner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, OH.