Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula A Abramovith Feijo MD
Dr. Paula A Abramovith Feijo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hutchinson, MN, with another office in Red Wing, MN. Her specialties include Hospitalist. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula A Abramovith Feijo has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Paula A Abramovith Feijo has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Paula A Abramovith Feijo has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Paula A Abramovith Feijo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Paula A Abramovith Feijo
Dr. Paula Feijo is a hospitalist with St. Alexius Medical Center. She received her medical degree from State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She also completed a fellowship in internal medicine in Brazil and a residency in family medicine at University of Nebraska Medical Center. Dr. Feijo worked as a staff physician at Linton Medical Center in Linton, N.D. for five years. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paula A Abramovith Feijo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hutchinson, MN.