Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paula M Fishbaugh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Paula M Fishbaugh has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Paula M Fishbaugh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paula M Fishbaugh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Fishbaugh delivered both of my children and I absolutely love her. She has a no-nonsense way about her - but that's exactly what I needed during delivery. During appointments, she is knowledgeable and friendly, but also has a great sense of humor. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Fishbaugh to my friends & family.
I was refered by my doctor, my last ob was not good. I' ve been complaining about pain during my cycle and my lower back. So I ask my Dr. To refer me, my first visit with Dr. Fishbaugh she check me out ordered some textes and found out within a week! She's very down to earth explain very clear to my husband and I. I'm very comfortable with her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Paula M Fishbaugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen First Ob/Gyn Center Pllc, 30701 Woodward Ave Ste S200, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Paula M Fishbaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.