Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paula M Foust has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paula M Foust has the following 16 expertise
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Dr. Paula M Foust is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 108
I fully disagree with the reviews who found Dr. Paula Foust to be a negative Dr. with a foul personality whose beside manner is terrible. I went to my first encounter with her yesterday and given that I went because I was in pain, I was treated with the utmost care and sensitivity to my problem. I asked her to please be gentle with me, and with an ultra-friendly smile she assured me that she would be as gentle as possible, and immediately put my fears to rest. I cannot finish this review without mentioning her staff who created a very high regard for them immediately from the first phone call to the final warm goodbye I received after my appointment. I would recommend Dr. Paula Foust to any woman seeking a competent gynecologist with a caring personality!
I had my annual exam by Dr. Foust 2 times. The first time I was a new patient. She had her intern do my first exam with the office. She did ask me if it was OK for her to allow him to examine me and I did agree to it, but I wish I had said "no". Not as a first time patient there. (My fault for allowing it). Then, I went again the following year. Her MA reviewed things with me and told me my insurance would still cover the fee for an annual pap smear. I agreed to have one. However, when Dr. Foust came in the room she basically talked me out of having the pap smear saying it wasn't necessary to have one every year even if insurance did cover it saying "if she did the exam it would be cutting in to her retirement to do unnecessary procedures". I was not happy when I left the office and will NOT go back to Dr. Foust.
Im kinda shocked with the Negative comments, She was very kind and sweet, and sat and talked to me, answered my questions, referred me to a specialist , I was very comfortable with her, was worried about something the next day after an appointment with her , they got me right in... Traci is just as wonderful as well, and the office girl ( I forgot her name ) was so wonderful , she called me a few times concerned if I heard from the specialist they refereed me too, and would call and check to see whats going on... I LOVE the Doctor and office people,
Very rude doctor & staff. This doctor does not need to be practicing with the horrible bed side manner she has. Upon doing my exam, I told her the symptoms I was experiencing, she laughs and continues on what she was doing, nothing else said about my symptoms. Really?..Like others reviews have stated, I wish I would've read her reviews prior to making a appointment. People, drive the extra mile to find a different gynecologist!!!? PS. This doctor doesn't even deserve a one star!!!
Dr. Foust lacks the vital empathy necessary when working alongside women. If you like a cold, cruel, arrogant doctor who thinks of you as an annoyance, give her a shot.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Paula M Foust accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPort Orange Gynecology, 900 N Swallow Tail Dr Ste 102, Port Orange, FL
Dr. Paula M Foust is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.