Have you seen Dr. Paula M Foust?

She is awesome!

I have been Dr. Paula Foust's patient for almost 8 years now. She has been wonderful for me. She is excellent in every way! I never have to wait long for my appointment. She works with those that are financially challenged. She even once called me personally about one of my health concerns when she could have had her secretary do it. I highly recommend Dr. Foust for ANY feminine medical concerns. I wish all doctors were like her. Sincerely, Leigh Ann ;)

Scary

She will scare you. Run.

I fully disagree

I fully disagree with the reviews who found Dr. Paula Foust to be a negative Dr. with a foul personality whose beside manner is terrible. I went to my first encounter with her yesterday and given that I went because I was in pain, I was treated with the utmost care and sensitivity to my problem. I asked her to please be gentle with me, and with an ultra-friendly smile she assured me that she would be as gentle as possible, and immediately put my fears to rest. I cannot finish this review without mentioning her staff who created a very high regard for them immediately from the first phone call to the final warm goodbye I received after my appointment. I would recommend Dr. Paula Foust to any woman seeking a competent gynecologist with a caring personality!

Would NOT recommend this Doctor!

I had my annual exam by Dr. Foust 2 times. The first time I was a new patient. She had her intern do my first exam with the office. She did ask me if it was OK for her to allow him to examine me and I did agree to it, but I wish I had said "no". Not as a first time patient there. (My fault for allowing it). Then, I went again the following year. Her MA reviewed things with me and told me my insurance would still cover the fee for an annual pap smear. I agreed to have one. However, when Dr. Foust came in the room she basically talked me out of having the pap smear saying it wasn't necessary to have one every year even if insurance did cover it saying "if she did the exam it would be cutting in to her retirement to do unnecessary procedures". I was not happy when I left the office and will NOT go back to Dr. Foust.

Very Happy

Im kinda shocked with the Negative comments, She was very kind and sweet, and sat and talked to me, answered my questions, referred me to a specialist , I was very comfortable with her, was worried about something the next day after an appointment with her , they got me right in... Traci is just as wonderful as well, and the office girl ( I forgot her name ) was so wonderful , she called me a few times concerned if I heard from the specialist they refereed me too, and would call and check to see whats going on... I LOVE the Doctor and office people,

Very rude doctor & staff. This doctor does not need to be practicing with the horrible bed side manner she has. Upon doing my exam, I told her the symptoms I was experiencing, she laughs and continues on what she was doing, nothing else said about my symptoms. Really?..Like others reviews have stated, I wish I would've read her reviews prior to making a appointment. People, drive the extra mile to find a different gynecologist!!!? PS. This doctor doesn't even deserve a one star!!!

Dr. Foust lacks the vital empathy necessary when working alongside women. If you like a cold, cruel, arrogant doctor who thinks of you as an annoyance, give her a shot.

Very rude staff. For my daughters assurance, she's very ill, and the staff members still snapped back at us like they could care less. Rude and inconsiderate. So surprised patients having DIED here yet for their inconsideration!!!! Find another GYN, before it's too late!

I HAVE A HISTORY OF 14 MISCARRIAGES AND 3 STILL BORNS. BECAME PREGNANT AND SAW DOCTOR FOUST. SHE DID EVERYTHING TO SAVE MY BABY. I TOLD HER IF SHE SAVED MY BABY I WOULD NAME HIM AFTER HER. THEY HAD TO TAKE HIM EARLY BUT IT'S BEEN 21 YEARS AND HE IS HEALTHY, SMART AND SO TALL. I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND YES I DID GIVE HIM CLOSE TO HER NAME HIS MIDDLE NAME IS PAUL...SOMETIMES IF YOU WANT A GREAT DOCTOR YOU WAIT U TILL THE DOCTOR CAN GET TO YOU. ANYONE WHO COMPLAIN THEY HAD TO WAIT SOMETIMES EMERGENCIES COME UP...DEAL WITH IT. I WOULD NOT HAVE MY SON WITHOUT HER CARING SO MUCH...SHE IS ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS...TWO YEARS LATER I GOT CERVICAL CANCER. I WAS NOW DONE HAVING BABIES...GOD BLESS DR PAULA FOUST...MUCH MUCH LOVE..

I sat in this Drs office for almost two hours and never even saw the doctor. I told the staff that I needed to get back to work and they could've cared less. The nurse Joy was very pleasant but I refuse to have a doctor that thinks their time is more valuable than mine. I have already made an appointment with another gyn.

Go to someone else!

Dr. Foust is one of the rudest doctors that I have ever came in contact with. It is obvious the only thing that she is interested in is getting you in and out as quickly as possible. She couldn't care less about your problems.

Find another doctor

Very bad experience with this doctor. Rude and unprofessional

Dr. Paula M Foust is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.