Dr. Paula A Guerra Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paula A Guerra?

Banker

I have seen Paula about 3 times. The scheduling is terrible and I always wait almost an hour in her waiting room each time. I stopped seeing Paula after she misdiagnosed me and had no sympathy for my pain/symptoms and made embarassing accusations against me. After running up my medical bills she than stated I was right with my orignial diagnosis I came in stating I had. She offered me no apology afterwards and made me stay in pain longer than necessary. She is by far the most unprofessional doctor I have ever endured in my life.

Dr. Paula A Guerra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.