Dr. Paula L Haberman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Paula L Haberman?

Care giver if there ever was one...

Dr Haberman has taken care of my family since it's inception. She is knowledgeable yet personable, an exceptional Physician.

Seriously disappointed!!!

We have been going to Cottonwood Family Practice for 10 years but our doctor retired. We decided to stick with the office because they have generally been good with us. I made an appointment for a basic physical and they were GREAT to call get us in sooner. But on the day of my appointment I was running late I tried to call the office & my wife tried to call the office to notify them that I was running about 10 mins behind (like a responsible adult does). NO ANSWER we were both on hold for 10 MINUTES!! By then I had gotten there but Dr. Haberman informed me my appointment was cancelled at the minute I was tardy.....!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE! Sadly we will NOT be returning.

Dr Haberman

Dr Haberman has treated me and my familyplus other family members, she knows herstuff, listen = actively invovled in yourplan and does follow up calls, which is not to typical anymore.

Fed up

I am so tired of feeling dismissed and blown off when I go to see her. I am in severe pain and she has no suggestions and sends me home with some other pill to try. I want to know what is wrong and treat that not just take pills.

Quite like her.

Rushed and Dismissive

Dr. Haberman was rushed and dismissive in my original visit. There was a complete lack of follow up despite some abnormal test results. I later learned one of the test she had asked me to get was the wrong type of test. The office staff was exceptionally rude when confronted about the lack of follow up and asked about getting information about the test results.

No Follow Up and Rude Office Staff

My initial visit left me a little confused, but that confusion was made worse when Dr. Haberman failed to follow up with me after some abnormal test r ...

Went in complaining of horrible fatigue, heart palpatations and lightheadedness. She told me I was depressed because I was a stay at home mom and then said she didn't have "magic pills"...asked her to do bloodwork....turned out I was severely anemic...hmmm, guess I didn't need a magic pill, just some iron.

Melissa

I just moved away and I miss the Dr. Haberman and her staff. I cut my finger and instead of telling me to go to an emergency room, she took care of it during her lunch hour. I started seeing her about 10 years ago and I would have had a much harder time with all the stress in my life at that time without her. And Sondra is absolutely wonderful, she is very good at making everyone feel that even a minor problem is important. I really miss Dr. Haberman, if I did not live 500 miles away I would still be going to her.