Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Hillard
Dr. Paula Hillard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Mountain View, CA and Palo Alto, CA (and 1 other location). She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hillard is affiliated with Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Hillard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Hillard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Stanford University Hospital
University of Virginia Hospital
Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanfo
Stanford Medical Center
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Paula Hillard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paula Hillard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.