Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paula M Joubert-Greene has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
She does not help at all with your problems. I had several dissatisfied appointments with her and she made me feel very bad about myself. She is so busy lecturing about things, I never got to the root of the problem. If you are the slightest over weight do not go to her she will use that as the excuse to why you are sick. She even told me I had a heart attack and it was she read the EKG wrong. Scared me to death. That was the just one thing I had a problem with. I complained to the supervisor, but she did not listen either completely took the doctors side. Horrible bed side manner.
had a 10am appointment called by a rude unhappy with her job nurse.Another 30 minutes saw dr.she was very pleasant and i am sure over booked.I do feel like the fact that iam on medical and medicare puts me down low on the ladder.Went and had lab done came back 12:45 the nurse with attitude that told me come back she after lab to get papers the dr said she would sighn was gone no paper left no message left foe me.Thanks to a lovely lady named Teresa my problum was solved.Think maybe some people wish all old people should just go away.Thank you for your time
Dr. Joubert-Greene is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Paula M Joubert-Greene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Partners Medical Group, 1236 N Magnolia Ave, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Paula M Joubert-Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.