Dr. Paula M Joubert-Greene Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paula M Joubert-Greene?

Dr Greene was my doctor a few years ago glad I found her now that I've changed insurance I will be making an appointment to see her.

She does not help at all with your problems. I had several dissatisfied appointments with her and she made me feel very bad about myself. She is so busy lecturing about things, I never got to the root of the problem. If you are the slightest over weight do not go to her she will use that as the excuse to why you are sick. She even told me I had a heart attack and it was she read the EKG wrong. Scared me to death. That was the just one thing I had a problem with. I complained to the supervisor, but she did not listen either completely took the doctors side. Horrible bed side manner.

i m changing this dr now!

i dont recommend her for a lot of reason. just forget it

sue

had a 10am appointment called by a rude unhappy with her job nurse.Another 30 minutes saw dr.she was very pleasant and i am sure over booked.I do feel like the fact that iam on medical and medicare puts me down low on the ladder.Went and had lab done came back 12:45 the nurse with attitude that told me come back she after lab to get papers the dr said she would sighn was gone no paper left no message left foe me.Thanks to a lovely lady named Teresa my problum was solved.Think maybe some people wish all old people should just go away.Thank you for your time

rude rude rude

my veterinarian treats my dog better than this woman. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. TALK ABOUT NO COMPASSION.

Dr. Paula M Joubert-Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.