3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paula C Ko?

Dr. Ko

Recently needed to see an Ophthalmologist immediately. My PCP set up an appointment with Dr Ko. Best experience I've had in a long time. Dr Ko was extremely nice, explained her finding and was very pleasant. Highly recommend this doctor.

Outstanding Professional

Dr. Ko is a very talented doctor with a very caring way. Having any eye problem can be frightening and she took care of my retina detachment and helped me to wonderfully recover. She is the best!

She is at the top of her field

Dr. Ko was recommended to me by another doctor. This is a great way to choose someone! I see her 10-15 times a year. She is at the top of her field, and tells me about the latest ways to treat my eye condition. She explains things in a way anyone can understand.

The wait was long, but Dr. Ko is so good at treating my macular degeneration, I won't complain.

3 hour wait and 5 min with dctor

10:40 apt and left office at 1:45. See the doctor and exam took 5 mins. Doctor did not review my records. She was running from office to office taking numerous patients at once. Staff was rude. One patient had a diabetic attack due to no lunch on time for him. He sugar fell to 27.

Short tempered doc and arrogant staff

I will not come back to this practice again. There are other specialists in town, and if not, there is always Philadelphia near by. I told my family doctor do not send patients to this practice. All they worry is about making money, doing one surgery after another. Sending me to another doctor in this practice to do more surgery which failed. Instead of sending me to the best doctor in town or Philadelphia, they send me to to another person in the practice with less experience to make more money. I am disappointed with my results and care.

Dr. Ko is an awesome physician

I adore Dr. Ko and her assistants. Dr. Ko is very caring and fills a great need for retinal specialists. It is VERY difficult to obtain an appointment with her and gosh forbid if you have to cancel your appointment. Whoever answers the phone can be quite snarky, and I have mentioned that to Dr. Ko herself..it improved for a while and just today, the receptionist and I had a not so wonderful conversation.

Dr. Paula C Ko is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.