Dr. Paula Kolbas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula Kolbas?

All is well

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Dr. Kolbas has been my ob for years. She is very warm and kind and takes a compassionate approach to her work. She delivered my son who was over 9lbs. It was not an easy pregnancy nor was it an easy natural delivery but she did all that she could to make sure things were perfect. I never waited longer than 10 mins to be seen, her staff was helpful and courteous and she was on top of all of my labs, even making follow up phone calls to discuss the results. I always have a perfect experience with her, I'm sure you will too.

Don't waste your time - She can't order or interpret labs

Posted on September 9th, 2013

This is a negative review because Dr K made a big mistake with my care which has sent me into a health care spiral. She didn't order the appropriate labs, misinterpreted those that I had, and was rude to me when I truly needed help. Google "Functional Medicine" and OB/GYN to find someone who REALLY knows what they are doing. Yes, the labs will cost a little, but you'll be MUCH more likely to find the reason and a healthy solution to your hormonal imbalances. (Oh, and btw, Dr K, YES, I was Estrogen Dominant, just like I thought, and if you'd tested for Progesterone appropriately you would have figured it out.)

Excellent Dr!!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

In 2010 I got pregnant and was looking for an OBGYN and Dr Kolbas came highly recommended by a friend. I am so happy I chose her to deliver my baby! The office staff is excellent, all of the Drs are amazing..I met a few of them in case I went into labor while Dr Kolbas was not on call. Dr Kolbas is very sweet, caring, prompt, listens well and makes you feel at ease. I looked forward to my visits!! Dr Kolbas will definitely be my OBGYN for all future babies!

Posted on March 8th, 2017