Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paula A Lidestri has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This was the worst experience of my life. She actually laughed out loud when I told hyer something very painful that had happened to me in my life. She talked down to me, interrupted me and was just generally very unprofessioinal. She openly made side jokes to the admin staff about me wihtin ear shot. This is not her picture by the way and my appointment was several years ago. I am sure she has had to move on since then. Someone should check her professional credentials. My exam was very odd and she did not touch, or hardly look at my body in any way. It was humiliating.
25 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Paula A Lidestri accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Country Emergency Medical, 830 Washington St, Watertown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paula A Lidestri in this video.
Dr. Paula A Lidestri is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Watertown, NY.