Dr. Paula A Lidestri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula A Lidestri?

Poor excuse for a Doctor and a woman! Ms. Rude and condesending.

This was the worst experience of my life. She actually laughed out loud when I told hyer something very painful that had happened to me in my life. She talked down to me, interrupted me and was just generally very unprofessioinal. She openly made side jokes to the admin staff about me wihtin ear shot. This is not her picture by the way and my appointment was several years ago. I am sure she has had to move on since then. Someone should check her professional credentials. My exam was very odd and she did not touch, or hardly look at my body in any way. It was humiliating.

Great Experience

It was refreshing to go to a doctor that was articulate and professional and knew what they were doing. I highly recommend Dr. Lidestri. She's one the the best doctor's I've ever seen.

Highly Recommended

She is very professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. Terrific doctor. I highly recommend her.

Great Doc!

She was very thorough, answered all my questions. After 2 visits I was feeling terrific. Highly recommended.

IF you are into prolonging your pain and recovery, this Doc's for you

My health plan requies treatment from this doctor. She is all talk, and no treatment. If you want to never recover, this doctor is for you.