Dr. Paula Market Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula Market?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

decent doctor wait times not bad at all, good friendly nurses!

The Keyser Soze of Doctors

Posted on January 27th, 2015

My family and I have been going to "her" for years and years...pretty appropriate that there is not a photo of her on here considering we couldn't pick her out of a line up. Neither I nor any of my family members have ever met her. The few times we had an issue enough to require her presence, it was her nurse practitioner that showed up (who is great by the way).

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Love Dr. Market. She is a well-informed physician who cares about her patients. I TRUST her completely. The only negative comment would be about the receptionist across the hall where people check in. She is not helpful nor friendly.

good dr

Posted on July 15th, 2011

I have a few problems that seem to get passed over due to the lenghth of my illness,but overall i feel this is the best dr experiance i have ever had. they have helped me get meds from the manufacture, dental work, mental health care, and worked with me on payments. Mabey not perfect,but i feel i get as good or better treatment at the clinton clinic as any dr i have ever been to

Not again!

Posted on July 13th, 2010

This was years ago when she didn't have as much experience, but she messed me up really bad, mixing two medications that were not supposed to be mixed! I became almost a vegetable, not able to wash my own hair or do anything for myself. She sent me registered letters apologizing for doing this, but I was not able to start my new job, and it was really bad! Hopefully she's learned much since then, but I would never try it again. It was awful!!!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2017