Dr. Paula L Miaczynski Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Paula L Miaczynski?

BEen going to her for about three years. Received good care until the just lately. CAlled to have my prescriptions refilled and was told her number was inactive. After calling other patients of hers. ,I found out that she had moved from Meadville to Erie I never received a letter that she was moving. ONe patient told me she was there on AMonday and she never told her but when she went to pay her bill The receptionist said that she would be done on Wednesday. Was really upset. That she did not notify her patients. IF I would of has an emergency. I would not have had a dr to treat me

love her ,she great

Not a good diagnostician

Dr. Paula is a very nice professional but in my experience was unable to give me a helpful diagnosis. I have switched doctors.

Caring Professional

Dr Paula is one of the most caring doctors around and made my hospital stay comfortable. She actually listened to me and how I felt and would recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor!!

Nice person, but ....

This doctor needs to understand her limitations and refer patients when the needed care is out of her area of expertise. I believe many patients confuse her genuine caring attitude with quality medicine .

I love this doctor. ppl are just crazy

She is one of the most caring doctors i have met. she makes sure you fully understand everything before she leaves. answers all of my questions. Ive had this doctor nearly half my childhood up into my adult yrs. GREAT DOCTOR