Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Patton
Dr. Paula Patton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Glen Mills, PA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Patton is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital, Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Patton has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Paula Patton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.