Dr. Paula L Peake Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paula L Peake?

Caring, considerate doctor!

Dr. Peake is the first physician that I've ever had call me back personally with the results of my annual exam rather than just send it to me or have office staff call. She is so nice and genuinely cares about my health and my life. I feel as if I am visiting a friend who just happens to be a doctor. Dr. Peake only accepts appointments 2 days a week so that she can spend more time with her family. Is a health problem comes up and I need to see a doctor right away, I make an appt. with another doctor in the practice- Dr. Ashworth, who is also very nice and friendly.

Dr. Paula L Peake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.