Dr. Paula J Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula J Phillips?

The Extra Mile

Dr. Phillips called me last night and truly seemed concerned about my prognosis and my health. Thanks, Dr. Phillips !

Disappointed

Dr. Phillips has no regard for her client's time. She is always behind and I have had to wait as long as 90 minutes to be seen by her. Most times her staff will suggest that I reschedule because Dr. Phillips still has 2 or 3 patients ahead of me. One or two times this occurred is acceptable, but this is a recurrent issue with her. I don't know what the interval is between her appointments, but scheduling patients and then having to dismiss them is a very poor practice.