Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Randolph
Dr. Paula Randolph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrison, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Randolph is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Randolph has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Randolph has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Paula Randolph has the following 8 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Vulvar Cancer
Dr. Paula Randolph has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paula Randolph is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Completely disorganized and doesn't come prepared for meeting with patient. Not sure of what tests were done or not done doesn't review patient file prior to meeting. Thinking about the next patient while with you, never fully present for the 10-15 minute appointment. Definitely find a better Doctor, you deserve it!
Dr. Randolph is a wonderful OB/GYN. I have seen her for years and couldn't think more highly of her. She is very knowledgeable and always remembers details about me. She has helped me through some difficult medical issues in a smart and thoughtful way. I appreciate having her as my doctor and would strongly recommend her to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Randolph is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
NY Presbyterian Hospital
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paula Randolph in this video.
Dr. Paula Randolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, NY.