Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Weddel MD
Dr. Paula Weddel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Weddel is affiliated with Nacogdoches Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paula Weddel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Weddel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nacogdoches Medical Center
26 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Paula Weddel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paula Weddel's office for more information.
162 Paloma Hts Colorado Springs, CO : (719) 235-7439
Locations & Directions162 Paloma Hts, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Paula Weddel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.