Dr. Paula Zimbrean Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paula Zimbrean?

Horrible

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Horrible Experience! She needs help herself.

Cirroshis of the Liver

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I have been approved by all physicians after rigorous testing and examinations. Dr. Zimmbrean is playing GOD, and, as my psychiatrist, denied my transplant after two meetings, and without knowing me, has made slanderous, and WRONG accusations, denying me any chance to live and enjoy the rest of my life. AFTER ONLY TWO MEETINGS!! My medical physicians and team all approved my transplant. What gives her the right??? What gives her the right to play god and end my life?? WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND PAULA!

Posted on November 10th, 2014