Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pauline W Ahamneze MD
Dr. Pauline W Ahamneze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Pauline W Ahamneze has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pauline W Ahamneze has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pauline W Ahamneze - Posted on July 26th, 2010
I was seen at my local emergency room on a Sunday evening. For such a visit the wait was not as long as usual; the hospital staff was very nice, helpful, kind, and caring; Dr Aham-Neze was no nonsense but in a good way, concerned and professional at the same time. She didn't waste time but I didn't feel hurried either. She listened which can be rare in doctors. Overall I was favorably impressed and wouldn't hesitate to see Dr. Aham-Neze again.
Dr. Pauline W Ahamneze Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUSANA CAROLINA MORENO OD, 190 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX
Dr. Pauline W Ahamneze is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.