Dr. Pauline Fani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pauline Fani?

Awesome

Posted on July 15th, 2016

My child doesn't like any doctor but somehow dr Fani was able to connect with him. He let her examine him. She fixed a cough that's been going on for months and months! She was very detailed and attentivez would efinotely recommend!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Doctor was in a hurry! Did bit realized she had just prescribed the same medicine to my son the week before. Did not had his information with her . Looking for a new doctor

Great allergist

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I don't understand or believe the other review I read. I have been to many doctors and seeing Dr Fani was a true pleasure. She really cares and she really explained things and fixed my nasal problem and cough. I am very happy with the experience

Horrible bedside manner!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I could not be more disgusted with the demeanor and attitude of this doctor. Arrogant, rude and judgmental are just a few synonyms for her. The nursing staff was excellent but I would never recommend the doctor to anyone! After a TWO hour wait she attempted to diagnose my son without ever examining him. I left mid-conversation because I was so appalled by her condescending attitude and judgmental questioning. Then when I told her that I did not appreciate the way she was speaking to me she laughed and joked with her assistant. Very unprofessional! Although I cannot comment on her ability to treat because we didn't get that far, I question it after overhearing her ask one of her nurses to recommend a dosage on a script. Shouldn't the doctor examining the patient and writing the script recommend the dosage? Overall very disappointing. Expected to get answers and all I left with was an extremely upset, untreated child! To expect a 3 year old to wait 2 hours in a waiting room and then behave well for a doctor's examination is unheard of. Never ever again!

Md

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I have seen a pediatric pulmonologisyt, a gastroenterologist, and a pediatric allergist as well as my pediatrician for my 6 year old who coughs and vomits seasonally for months at a time unable to sleep. I was given medications to give my daughter and none of them worked. Dr fani was amazing. She asked me specific questions about the kind of coughs Ns made me video tape the coughs I she can listen to it. Once she heard the cough on the video she knew immediately how to fix it. My child is now cough free and we can finally get some sleep! Thank you dr. fani!

dds

Posted on August 11th, 2014

she knows and she cares

Dr Fani is worth the wait

Posted on September 29th, 2012

While i waited about 30 mins to see her, she was well with the wait. I had gone to so many doctors for a simple cough that no one could cure. I had every test known to man kind to no avail! Finally. After one visit wih Dr. Fani, she was able pinpoint my problem and fixed my cough! I am so thrilled! I highly recommend her!

Buyer Beware... of Dr Fani

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I have never reviewed a Dr before but often check reviews prior to making an appointment. I looked up Dr. Fani prior to seeing her. After meeting her, I was compelled to write the "truth." The reviews were so far off- I wonder if she or her friend wrote these wonderful reviews. I found Dr Fani to pay close attention to detail, However, was very rude, discourteous, extremely arrogant, and showed very little knowledge of children/babies. Ironic since she is a pediatric allergist. Here is my story...My baby (2 months old) was diagnosed w/ GERD and protein allergies. I made the appt to confirm the allergy. She wrote EVERYTHING down which at first I thought was wonderful. Then started harping on everything I said, making me feel like I was on trial. My daughter was HYSTERICAL crying because she had us waiting in the room for 2 hrs and 10 minutes! The Dr looks at me and rudely says, "whats wrong with her?" I said "she's sick and tired." Without knowing my child, her- puts her on her forearm and starts bouncing her abruptly. Then says, "this is what makes her feel better, you need to do this." Insinuating she has gas. My child was gagging on her reflux as she was doing that so the crying was calming down because she COULDNT get the sound out, but that it made her feel better. Everyone knows you hold a reflux baby upright. She did not have gas. Then she puts gloves on and sticks her finger in my babies mouth. My baby gags and almost vomited everywhere. She claimed that the nipple size wasnt the right size which is why she was having trouble eating. First- I came to you for allergy testing- not for your non-motherly/false opinions. My baby was then vomiting/crying because she was just tortured and already did not feel well. Dr Fani then did a skin test on my baby. ALL of which came back negative. I later researched that you can not accurately do allergy testing on babies under 1 (or is it 2??) yrs old, the results are always inaccurate. She found nothing & never mentioned the results would be inaccurate. She then said my daughter has a cold and prescribed her medication (why??? she is not our pediatrician??). I told my pediatrician this and he thought it was ludicrous to perscribe meds for a cold (which she didnt have). After that Dr. Fani says she wants to see her back in 2 weeks???!! what!!! She found nothing!! When I asked her why she said, "because I prescribed her cold medicine and would like to check back with her."So save yourself the time & energy... make an appointment with someone who is professional & actually has a clue on what they are doing- instead of attempting to wrack up your insurance!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2010

I liked Dr Fani very much. She is really trying to find out why I cough.

excellent

Posted on November 1st, 2009

thorough and wonderful

DR FANI IS GREAT!!!

Posted on September 10th, 2009

Dr Fani was the best allergist I have ever gone to! She is very knowlegdable and very helpful! I will definetly refer everyone I know to her!

Posted on August 18th, 2017