Dr. Pauline Harding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pauline Harding?

Worth the wait

Posted on September 25th, 2012

After years of not feeling right and having other Drs. sending me off for expensive testing to no avail. Dr. Harding got to the root of my problems right away. She is not in my network, so I pay for her visits out of pocket. She is worth every penny, I end up actually saving money this way. The biggest plus is that she has me all fixed and healthy again. Yes, I do have to live a healthier lifestyle, she has taught me this also.

It's true there can be a wait at times

Posted on April 30th, 2012

BUT she's worth it. She listens she knows a lot about the body as a whole and how it all works. She doesn't throw drugs at the problem. She does recommend saliva tests-which I like, because I have researched them and know they can be more reliable than blood tests in certain situations. She also is a believer is supplements and again I am fine with that. I have recommended her to a lot of people and will continue to do so. She treats my hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, celiac, and NAFLD.

Posted on March 5th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Harding to every woman and man I meet. I work in the medical industry and I have never found a doctor that is more focused on my health. She does not believe in throwing medicine at every symptom or problem. She believes in building your immune system. I never knew a doctor existed like Dr. Harding.Linda

Keep off this doctor!

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Not punctual. Made us wait for 3 hours before we could see her. Surprisingly, she didn't have many patients waiting and I thought she was appearing to be busy. Nice lady. But I would never go to her. She also bills incorrectly to insurance. Maybe she is forgetful, but that's not my problem. Her staff is always on a complaining mode and you never get a good feel of the place. It seems shady with a lot of unnecessary treatments like saliva tests, chemical tests and herbal medicines offered during the time spent with her. She is a BIG no no if you want to get your illness cured.

Posted on July 29th, 2017