Dr. Pauline Heslop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pauline Heslop?

all 3 children seen by Dr. heslop since new born

Posted on April 20th, 2015

My most memorable of Dr. Heslop is that all 3 of my new born children, who are now 18-25 years old were seen from birth - 10,13 and 16. She is caring, thoroughly explain the well being of my children. I remember she mostly love to see all three children, but spend more time with one, who was very difficult to handle. I like that she was my children primary physicians and I don't have to have separate doctors. I like that she always schedule me and children 1 hour before her other clients, so that we can be out on time. she always on time and would be patiently with my children. I would tell a friend that she is the best pediatric doctor for her child/children. I would choose her again if I was having more babies, but I am retired from having babies. My babies are Dr. Heslop babies now 25-18.

Posted on January 25th, 2014

Excellent Caring Doc. who takes the time to counsel my generation. I am relocating but wish I could take her with me.

Posted on December 18th, 2015