Dr. Pauline Mysliwiec Is this you?

Had sigmoidoscopy several years ago, procedure done by this doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I had a horrible experience. I was the first patient seen on a Monday morning. This doctor was very impatient and went way too fast with the procedure which was painful; I felt like a balloon that's going to burst. I complained about the pain and she stopped the procedure and told me she'd schedule me for a colonoscopy - I told her no, I'm not going through that prep again.In my house, we refer to this doctor as "Brunhilde". She's a chunky, light-haired woman with a bad attitude. I don't think any patient should be subjected to her bad behavior.