- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Pauline Tsirigotis?
Posted on August 24th, 2012
Staff is friendly; Doctor is extremely caring and patient. She talks with you about anything and everything you need to talk to her about (gets to know you), and she follows up with you. She always tries to get to the bottom of what's happening with you. Have been with this doctor for about 4-5 years and hope I never have to change her! When my prior doctor was leaving the practice, I was devastated -- but I was so LUCKY to find this doctor - Dr. Tsirigotis is terrific!!
Very poor service from staff
Posted on August 24th, 2012
1. I got a shingles vaccination and later found out they gave it to me in the wrong location, in the muscle instead of the fleshy part, underneath, of my upper arm. Now I have a permanent mark on my shoulder.2. I sent an email for them to renew my prescription, and received a message that the prescription was filled. When I got to the pharmacy, the prescription wasn't there. I called the office two or three times but wasn't able to speak to a person, I kept getting their answering machine.
Posted on January 29th, 2012
Even though I've moved to another state, Dr. Tsirigotis will remain the best doc I've ever had and the standard by which everyone else is judged. She was caring, warm, always asked good questions (without judgement) and saw me quickly if I needed an appointment due to an illness or issue. She had a wonderful bedside manner, makes even uncomfortable conversations easy, and is someone I have enormous respect for. Lowell is lucky to have her.
comfortable and Put at Ease
Posted on June 13th, 2011
All questions were answered. I was never rushed. Followed up by phone call. Left office completely satisfied that I was given' excellent care.
Posted on August 6th, 2010
In my honest opinion Dr. Pauline Tsirigotis saved my husbands life. She was able to find an extremely dangerous Aneurysm when other Drs. never could. She also stabilized his blood pressure and mad he comfortable in the examining room. He use to feel very uncomfortable now all that has changed. I always accompany him on his visits so in a way she is treating the family as well. So happy we have her and I highly recommend Dr. Tsirigotis to all my family and friends.
Posted on June 21st, 2017
Posted on January 9th, 2017
Posted on January 2nd, 2017
Posted on March 5th, 2016
Dr. Pauline Tsirigotis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lowell, MA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides