Dr. Paulo A Fontes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulo A Fontes?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Better be than the Best

Dr. Fontes is a compassionate, upstanding, and dedicated Human being.! He too, is my friend.... He truly saved my son's life (now 20 years of age) and we are forever grateful. Dr. Fontes took time to teach and encourage me to advocate for my brother through two liver transplants in the late 1990's ((unfortunately, he passed soon after).... Dr. Fontes is far beyond words!!! I know he is the very best in the many areas of his expertise..... And I am blessed to have met him, and to call him my friend..

I had a double lung and liver transplant 1/09/09

This transplant came with a 40% chance of survival.Its two yrs. and eight months later and all is well.Dr.Fontez is considerate,kind,and is a friend.and he will be straight forward about your condition.I had serious problems early after transplant,and it was better for me to know facts,even if it was not what I wanted to here.But We never gave up nor do we still.He is my freind,and my Doctor..Thank You!

A great doctor with great compassion and a genuine concern for his patients. A leader among doctors for sure, probably the best in his field.

Dr. Paulo A Fontes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.