Dr. Paulo A Ribeiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulo A Ribeiro?

Personable and informative

Dr. Ribeiro was very personable and informative. His staff is very curteous and helpful. I was able to move up my blood test appointment(didn't want to fast all day) with out any problems. First time in a while my blood was drawn without leaving a bruise from someone digging. Quick,one stick, and painless. Kevin was so very helpful in moving all my test up so I didn't have to return later. My visit seemed to move effortlessly from one test to the next like a well oiled machine. Kevin was great, he made me feel like a celebrity as he guided me to my tests and Tiffany made me feel at ease while I under went my first stress test.

Bedside demeanor

No personality. Would not answer questions. Seems to herd me like a number or cattle.did my wife two years the same way. May be good doctor but I will not willingly go back

He's amazing and knows his stuff. Only trust him with my parents cardiac health!

Great Doctor!!!

I am a 25 year old male that is having some complitation with my heart i have only seen Dr. Ribeiro one time and i can tell you that Dr. Ribeiro is a very good doctor and has a very good team of nurses around him which makes him an even better doctor!!! I would like to refer him to everyone i know with heart problems!!!

Dr. Paulo A Ribeiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.