Dr. Paulos Yohannes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulos Yohannes?

wife of patient

I would NEVER recommend this physician to anyone. Irreversible health issues because of his 'treatment'

I could not be happier with the treatment Dr. Yohannes provided me. He's highly skilled, a great communicator & he leaves the patient confident that he's receiving the best care possible.

I had a vasectomy performed by Dr. Yohannes. I was apprehensive about the procedure, but he and his staff made me very relaxed and comfortable. As a fellow health care professional, I was very impressed .

Prostatectomy

I was very pleased with everything that Dr. Yohannes did for me. Our initial visit went very well as he discussed options with me how to take care of my prostate cancer. I appreciate his candor, positive attitude and caring about side effects of how my upcoming operation would impact my life, including incontinence and sex life, for the months after my surgery. Wonderful, talented Doctor that has an efficient and highly organized clinic that works very well with the Fremont hospital where my surgery and recovery was done.

THE MOST kind, caring and professional physician i've met in a long time--and i work in a hospital!! Very accessible to pt needs and concerns; perfect bedside manners. Office staff is wonderful-very prompt and helpful as well.

excellent. very informative. took his time. very honest and upfront.