Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paulus C Bauling has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Paulus C Bauling has the following 2 expertise
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Dr. Paulus C Bauling has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
If you are looking for a compassionate surgeon he is not the doctor to choose. He humiliates patients and has no heart. I had an open wound and he put his fingers in to check the depth without pain medicine or warning the pain endured was horrible. He then proceeds to say he cant work with me because i was crying. After dealing with his rudeness for a couple of months,he gave up on me and without guding me to another doctor he told me he didnt want another call from me. Being so sick and not knowing what to do next is the worst feeling. What kind of surgeon treats patients tbis way? I am discusted with this surgeon and would never never recommend him.....
Dr. Bauling is a very courteous doctor. My husband had to get a mediport implanted, and he was very nice and very thorough with every question we had. When he had to get it taken out, Dr. Bauling was just as awesome! I even paged him after hours, and interrupted him in surgery, but he was very nice and said it didn't bother him at all. I just can't say enough good things about him and his staff. His nurse is awesome and very personable. His secretary/office assistant is I believe also his wife, and she is very nice and personable as well. It is very easy to get an appointment with him, and to get your surgery done within a short amount of time. I would definitely recommend him for your surgical needs!
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bauling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Paulus C Bauling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsBain Bauling Company Pllc, 1025 Garfield St Ste B, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Paulus C Bauling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.