Dr. Paulus Bauling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulus Bauling?

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

He is an amazing surgeon. I loved his bedside manner!

Worst surgeon experience

Posted on March 27th, 2015

If you are looking for a compassionate surgeon he is not the doctor to choose. He humiliates patients and has no heart. I had an open wound and he put his fingers in to check the depth without pain medicine or warning the pain endured was horrible. He then proceeds to say he cant work with me because i was crying. After dealing with his rudeness for a couple of months,he gave up on me and without guding me to another doctor he told me he didnt want another call from me. Being so sick and not knowing what to do next is the worst feeling. What kind of surgeon treats patients tbis way? I am discusted with this surgeon and would never never recommend him.....

He's AWESOME!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Bauling is a very courteous doctor. My husband had to get a mediport implanted, and he was very nice and very thorough with every question we had. When he had to get it taken out, Dr. Bauling was just as awesome! I even paged him after hours, and interrupted him in surgery, but he was very nice and said it didn't bother him at all. I just can't say enough good things about him and his staff. His nurse is awesome and very personable. His secretary/office assistant is I believe also his wife, and she is very nice and personable as well. It is very easy to get an appointment with him, and to get your surgery done within a short amount of time. I would definitely recommend him for your surgical needs!

Not so good as an ER doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2009

Biggest problem si that he is a surgen. All he wants to do is cut. By missing my deep vain thrombosus, I almost died a week latter.

Posted on July 1st, 2016