Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paulus L Santoso
Dr. Paulus L Santoso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Santoso is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center, California Hospital Medical Center and Methodist Hospital Southern Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Paulus L Santoso has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paulus L Santoso has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Paulus L Santoso is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
Please do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from Dr. Santoso! He's very rude, doesn't have the time or patience to listen to you and your wants/needs for YOUR birth and only favors his view points. I am a second time mom, and explained wanting to go as natural as possible in regard to the delivery processes. (No drugs, natural, vaginal birth) he didn't like that I had a "strong natural outlook", and specifically said "natural is NOT alway better". When i questioned his stance on certain things such as unnecessary intervention, he rolled his eyes and told me it was not going to work out and he would not take me on as a patient! He is the type of doctor that makes me lose all faith and hope in this countries health care system! He is a joke!
Dr. Santoso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Paulus L Santoso accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsPaulus Santoso Md Apc, 3838 Sherman Dr Ste 5, Riverside, CA
Dr. Paulus L Santoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.