- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pavan Devulapally MD
Dr. Pavan Devulapally, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Pavan Devulapally has 6 locations
Dr. Pavan Devulapally has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Pavan Devulapally has the following 25 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pavan Devulapally Accepts the Following Insurance
- 12315 Judson Rd Ste 208 San Antonio , TX : (210) 614-7900
- 4511 NW Loop 410 San Antonio , TX : (210) 614-3040
- 343 W Houston St Ste 609 San Antonio , TX : (210) 212-8622
- 19910 Interstate 35 S Lytle , TX : (830) 772-5784
- 215 N San Saba St St 301 San Antonio , TX : (210) 212-8622
- 12315 Judson Rd Ste 208 San Antonio , TX 78233
More about Dr. Pavan Devulapally
Board certified in Internal medicine and nephrology. Dr. Devulapally received his training in Internal medicine from The University of Pittsburgh at McKeesport. Dr. Devulapally also trained in United Kingdom in Internal Medicine and Nephrology and is a Memeber of Royal colleges of Physicians of London, Glasgow and Edinburgh.