Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pavan Kolluri has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Pavan Kolluri has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Pavan Kolluri has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kolluri gave my family and I an excellent experience at Kings Daughters hospital. Dr. Kolluri was very prompt and efficent with follow ups. He explained the medical terminology to help my family in a way that we could understand. He truly cares about his patients and his diagnosis was correct. We felt truly blessed to have dr. Kolluri as our doctor that day.
Dr. Kolluri has always been fair with me by listening to me fully and asking questions to help him understand what I am telling him about my issues. He has upheld my value, worth, and dignity as a person while under his care as an emergency room doctor. He has demonstrated professional ethics with me by being concerned with my compliants and taking direct measures to help me fix my issues. If he was a regular general practioner I wouldn't hesitate to have him as my doctor. With his knowledge of medicine, I believe he could do anything he would want to do with the best of his ability.
Dr. Kolluri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Pavan Kolluri accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAshland Emergency Medicine Associates, 2201 Lexington Ave, Ashland, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pavan Kolluri in this video.
Dr. Pavan Kolluri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.