Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc?

never again

i have never in my 53 years have i been to such a rude obnoxious, arrogant person i ever met! he had no compassion about even helping me with chronic back pain. he literally told me "that was not his problem" but i was welcome to go to the spine clinic it cost $4000 to $5000, but oh that's right your not working and can't even afford to go there for help!" i was stunned by his comments to me and not even care about my medical issues. i went to another Dr. of course to find my spine is twisted, bulging discs, bone on bone one joint. so much for wasting my time in his office- never again.

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.