Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pavlo I Netrebko
Dr. Pavlo I Netrebko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cary, NC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Netrebko is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. Dr. Netrebko has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pavlo I Netrebko has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pavlo I Netrebko has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Netrebko is awesome. He makes you feel cared for and his skills are at the highest levels. I never feel rushed and he explains procedures in detail. He is straight forward and listens with kindness. His nurse Melanie is so sweet. She never leaves you hanging and is very positive. I feel my heart is in the best hands with Dr. Netrebko and feel lucky he is my Dr.
Dr.N is a fabulous listener, attention to detail medically and personally. He takes all the time to explain condition, treatment etc, never rushed. Great bedside manner, never fell intimidated or afraid to ask questions. Easy manner. His nurse Melanie is exceptional. When they say they will follow up or get back it is always prompt. As a former nurse, I feel he is exceptional and feel fortunate he is my cardiologist!
My experience with Dr. Netrebko has been a good one. I contine to see him at Cary Cardiology 300 Keisler Drive Cary, NC 27518 There is little to no wait time. Dr. Netrekbo is listens and helps you understand everything. My heart rate was very low. I am a runner and do heavy workouts but was having a lot of issues with sitting for long periods of time and standing up and getting dizzy. I also was tired a lot. My heart is in good shape but my resting rate was 42 and is now 70. I feel so much better. At night it would get to 35-38 and ocationally stop but start back on it's own. Aparently a lot of atheletes have the low heart rate condition. It can like in my case get too low. In short, I would recommend Dr. Netrebko for his knowledge, bed side manner and capibilitiy to insure you the best treatment. He is just a great doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Netrebko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Pavlo I Netrebko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCary Cardiology, 300 Keisler Dr Ste 204, Cary, NC
Dr. Pavlo I Netrebko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.