Dr. Pawan Chawla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pawan Chawla?

very attentative Dr.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I ws pleasently suprised when i first met Dr. Chawla. He is interested in his patients, new and old.He set up a course of action that has seen my COPD improvedramaticaly.I recomend him highly.

Rare Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2009

Frankly, I thought this kind of doctor had gone the way of the dodo bird. He talks to YOU, not the keyboard and he pays attention to what you are saying, not forming an opinion of your condition until he has heard you out. He talks to you about other symptoms you may have in case they may be relevant to your current problem. In doing so he was able to adjust medication times of my mental health doctor so that side effects of that medication didn't interfere with his medications. (I spoke with my mental health professional and she was fine with the alteration).Finally, he made an appointment with me in two weeks to make sure that these medications were working as they should.I can't believe my good luck in finding this gem.

Posted on October 20th, 2017