Dr. Paxton Smith Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paxton Smith?

RUDE DOCTOR. Would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Like the previous review the Dr. Smith could care less to hear any concerns. In the middle of me trying to voice my concerns he cut me off and said he was finished so was the appointment. Didn't care I was still in pain with just having a major surgery not even a week before.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

This doctor is absolutely AWFUL. He is extremely rude and uncaring, he makes you feel like nothing but a burden, he does not let you ask questions about YOUR health and walks out of the room while you're in mid sentence if you try to. I would not trust this doctor to even clean up my dogs mess.

Please do not choose this surgeon

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Dr. Paxton Smith cut my mom's spleen during her colectomy causing internal bleeding. She nearly died. Please, I implore you do not use this surgeon. We didn't realize it at the time but an attending GP tried to warn us saying something to the effect that we didn't need to do the surgery now, we could be readmitted after getting a recommendation from our primary physician. I feel so very lucky my mom is doing ok now, missing her spleen but otherwise almost the same.

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Texas Med Clinic doctor ask me go to hospital... needed surgery. Went to NE Methodist Hospital..waited for about 3 hours in lobby & about another 4 hours in treatment room. Finally got admitted & was schedule for surgery was told dr would come in see me before surgery...never did!!Following day dr came in to room & dismissed me but family dr ask me stay another day. Dr Smith never gave me any information on what to do or expect after surgery. Call dr office schedule follow up appointment. Was in a tiny waiting room that would seat only 4 persons & there was a total of 9 persons!! Was called in to examing room, nurse not friendly, dr comes in when ask how was I doing reply still hurting! Dr replied do you want me put it back!! I told him it w as a different kind of pain! I ask for a excuse and out goes. He did not give us a chance to ask questions. Will never go back to him or refer him to anybody.

same as before just had to write an overall rating

Posted on September 19th, 2010