Dr. Payal N Bhandari Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Payal N Bhandari?

"IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT A PREGANCY YOU SHOULD TAKE PRENATAL VITAMINS"

Dr. Bhandari actually said that to me during a consultation about contraception. When I said, "but wait, that won't keep me from getting pregnant?" she looked at me as though I were incredibly stupid and said, "no, of course not." Throughout the visit, I got the feeling that, as I am in my early thirties, I was simply "too old" to be requesting contraception. I left without any. To make things worse, though her practice's staff and website both insist that they accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield, they in fact do not. It's no problem for them, as they can collect from either insurance or the patient. However, this deceit is more than a little inconvenient.

Doctor's Response

I take your comments seriously. I have since moved into solo practice at 2100 Webster Street, Suite 502. Please contact me at your convenience at 415-506-9393 so I can help rectify your concerns. Most Sincerely, Payal Bhandari M.D.

Dr. Payal N Bhandari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.